when the teacher asks you to answer the question because you weren’t paying attention but you know the answer
#OBERYN4EVER — Pedro Pascal at Wired Cafe’s Comic-Con event (2014) [x]
Hell is empty, and all the devils are here.
in like 5th grade my whole family was driving home from some trip and i was listening to “kids with guns” by the gorillaz on my ipod and it made me feel really rebellious because i was a kid and according to that song kids have guns so when we drove into the garage my dad was like “ok we’re home” and i said “shut up dad” and he just looked at me for a long time and didn’t say anything and i started crying
I bet this is what Coulson has in his bathroom
Now You See Me Opening Scene
BUT THAT WAS ACTUALLY THE CARD WE ALL PICKED RIGHT
HOW DID THEY DO THAT
HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.
I’m done, internet. Just… done.
I just showed this to my best friend and she flipped her shit. “HOW DID HE KNOW THAT WAS THE CARD!!”
the card flick pauses on the seven a second longer than the rest
Favourite movie ever.
In light of the 50 Shades of Grey trailer coming out today, quick reminder that that book is about an abusive and controlling relationship, not BDSM.
Fanfiction (published or not) is important for women of all ages to explore gender roles and sexuality in a way that is less stigmatized and more accessible.
But do not do the BDSM community a disservice by calling the relationship described in the book a BDSM experience.
HE’S JUST PERCHED ON THE BACK OF IT. I’M FEELING LIKE WE’RE FINALLY GONNA GET THE DUMBASS CLINT WE DESERVE.
"Did you love Annie right away, Finnick?" I ask.
"No," A long time passes before he adds "She crept up on me.”
If a guy ever makes you jealous using another girl, make sure you don’t blame the girl. Blame the guy. Team up with the girl and set him on fire. Do it. Girl power.
#and then date the girl
This is insane. I can’t quite wrap my mind around it because 899 of you followed me JUST THIS MONTH. So even though I’m pretty darn broke, I want to do a giveaway. So many of you have sent such sweet messages to me and to Quigley and what better way to say thank you than to give someone the chance to win a shiny new book!
- Please be following me, the-book-ferret!
- Open internationally
- Ends July 31st
- For entries, like/reblog this post! Just don’t spam your followers!
- No giveaway blogs, please!
- Since I am superbroke there will only be one winner who is welcome to choose any book from the book depository, preferably paperback, along with a note signed by myself and Quigley
- Make sure if you enter you’re comfortable sending me your mailing address. If you’re not old enough, please get your parent’s permission!
- Be sure to have your ask box open. If I don’t receive a reply within a day or so, I’ll pick a new winner
- Thank you for following me and good luck! *loves* Mac & Quigley
Don’t you see, Katniss, this will decide things. One way or the other. By the end of the day, they’ll ether be dead or with us. It’s…it’s more than we could hope for.
Requested by anonymous